It's no secret that the spread of COVID-19 has sharply disrupted the lives of so many of us. It did not allow businesses to adapt gradually. It has already done, and will continue to do damage. As the ancient Tibetan proverb states: it is undoubtedly a time "to change what we can and accept what we cannot."
We at Newtrend Agency believe that together we can distinguish the first part of the proverb from the second half. On the one hand, the imposed quarantine "closed" everyone in their homes and reduced the turnover, on the other - increased the engaged presence of consumers on social networks and the web as a whole.
Increased media traffic enables a broader and more effective advertising positioning, and as business consultants we have learned that successful crisis management requires more creativity and adaptability. That is why we launched an initiative to support small and medium-sized businesses and created three thematic packages of our marketing services, which we launched specifically to overcome the crisis. We hope these would grant you the support so much needed.
- If you want to quickly reconfigure your sales processes and change your priorities, then the current "Emergency Package" is for you.
- If you need to overcome the brain blockages of your teams and increase their productivity, see how we can help you with the Overcoming Brain Blockage Package.
- If you need to understand change and do your annual crisis marketing planning - you can find more information about the Master Level Change Management package by going to this link.
Helps businesses quickly retune their sales processes, change priorities and communication strategy, minimize financial losses.
The package includes 6 hours of work with a team of experts, of which 2 hours for preparatory-meeting, marketing audit and analysis + 1 hour for individual consultation with strategic recommendations and action plan + 3 individual consulting sessions for key employees were laid off.
Marketing Diagnostics and Action Plan, incl.
- Diagnosis of the company's digital IQ and its crisis management capabilities.
- Diagnosis of tools used and proposal for optimization in times of crisis.
- Analysis of available resources and proposal for reorganization of product portfolio and communication strategy in times of crisis.
- Damage audit and analysis - analysis of communication strategy, brand management, product portfolio and life cycle, sales strategy and minimization proposal.
- Build top priorities and plan for marketing actions for the next three months.
- Thorough Individual consultation of proposals.
- Advise on overall outplacement strategy.
- Three individual counseling sessions for key employees, who have become redundant due to the crisis - developing a personalised strategy to deal with the situation.
- Focus on raising personal awareness, self-esteem, confidence.
- Taking care of the long-term image of the employer brand.
- Increasing the chances of re-appointment of employees.
A strategic master mind session that includes:
- Transform key employees into Change Agents and empower them by engaging them in solving a strategic case for the management team.
- Using a world-class methodology for group problem-solving through equity, maximum involvement and concrete, actionable next steps.
- 2 hours with added value equal to tens of hours of individual meetings.
- Practical added value for everyone involved by defining generally applicable good practices.
What is our experience?
- Newtrend Agency is a boutique marketing agency focused on strategic marketing communications and business development for companies. On the market for 15 years. Part of the professional jury of the “Best Site of the Year” competition. An active member of the Bulgarian-British Business Association and a marketing partner of the “European Bank for Reconstruction and Development” in the Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Program.
- Olga Mineva is an organizational psychologist and consultant with degrees in Psychology from the University of Heidelberg, Germany and Organizational Psychology from the University of London, UK. As a consultant and trainer, Olga has over 10 years of experience in the development and implementation of numerous training programs and strategic projects on topics such as Emotional Intelligence, Team Effectiveness, Change Management, Leadership Skills, Motivation and more. As a psychologist and consultant, she is also involved in social projects, being the founder of the EMPROVE Foundation and the social and technological innovation for women survivors of violence through a gamification online platform.
Conditions for participation in the program:
- In order to participate in the program, companies must apply using the contact form below.
- In the message box, we expect you to tell us more about the company, current challenges, and most of all, what you expect from us as help, support and a result of the time and effort invested.
- Under the Small and Medium Business Initiative, we have applied a solidarity co-financing principle, where businesses to cover only 30% of the cost of the package, equivalent to 1000 EUR/ VAT excluded.
- Members of the Bulgarian-British Business Association have the opportunity to apply for 30-minute free consulting sessions within the initiative. For more information - the site of the organization.
- The initiative continues until the end of April 2020.
The coming weeks and months will be a big challenge, but we certainly won't advise you to stop and wait - the storm will not go away just like that, master it.